There seems to be a lot of concern about people "living in fear" and continuing to wear their masks in public even though they don't "have" to anymore.
To that I say:
what the hell difference does it make to you if someone is wearing a mask? I meant, there are lots of reasons why people might still be wearing a mask! Sure, it might be because they are immunocompromised or have unvaccinated family members to worry about. But maybe you've never thought about these other reasons why a person might still be wearing their mask:
1. A mask provides a nice shield when you literally need to bite your tongue in response to an insane thing someone is telling you. (Also works for sticking your tongue out at them.)
2. You don't have to worry about food being stuck in your teeth. (As I once made fun of my mom for always having food in her teeth, now I suffer the same fate, as is only fair.)
3. Ohmahgod, it's called accessorizing, look it up.
4. It's just so warm and cozy!!! (I can't be the only one that finds the supermarket produce department to be totally freezing.)
5. Being harassed by strangers is a favorite pastime.
Post a Comment