I'm going to milk one more Five on Friday list out of our recent family road trip (Shared two vacation-related lists already) . . . but apparently when you put our family of seven together in close quarters for a week, hilarity ensues.
It was challenging to narrow it down to five, maybe I'll have to share a FOURTH vacation-related list next week. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Daddy O: "I would tell you to Google 'horse penises' but . . . don't do that."
2. 14-year-old G: "We're creating a new society in the van. Our currency is bottle caps and paperclips."
3. 6-year-old A: "Kids' brains is better than grown up brains. Siri told me."
4. 8-year-old Z: "Dad. If you give me a dollar, I won't bug you . . for like . . TWO DAYS." (pause) "About candy."
5. 15-year-old B: "I thought that guy was wearing go go boots but he just had socks on. Life is less interesting than I want it to be."