Way back in May of 2014 I made a Five on Friday list of potential titles for books about my life (http://www.sisterserendip.com/2014/05/five-on-friday-titles-for-story-of-my.html) While all of them are still being seriously considered, I now have some new contenders to share. They are:
1. "Now What?" A two part series made up of these titles: "All The Kids Are in Full Day School This Fall" and "You're Actually Starting to Get Paid Ridiculously Small Amounts of Money for Writing"
2. Never Make Fun of Your Mother: A cautionary tale about a teenaged girl who relentlessly teased her mother for always having food stuck in her teeth who then grew up to be a mother with food always stuck in her teeth
3. Not By the Hair of My Chinny-Chin-Chin or Why I Must Keep Tweezers in My Purse (they're in a little pouch along with the toothbrush and floss. See #2)
4. I Think I'm Too Young to Be Shrinking Already, Maybe the Kids Are Just Getting Taller
5. Having Daughters Starting Kindergarten and High School in the Same Year: How One Mother Straddles Being the Youngest Mom for One Kid's Peers and the Oldest Mom for Another's