Apparently some people want to debate whether or not it's a good idea to cover your mouth and nose to protect yourself and others while a pandemic is ravishing the globe and killing people by the hundreds of thousands.
Since science clearly isn't working to convince them, I would like to present some very good non-scientific reasons to wear a mask:
1. You don't have to worry about having food stuck in your teeth.
|Do I have anything stuck in my teeth? Doesn't matter, you can't see them!|
2. It's lovely noticing how much a person's entire face smiles when their hidden mouth does.
3. Masks are another fun way to accessorize!
4. Talking out loud to one's self in public is a little easier to disguise when nobody can see your mouth moving.
5. You can stealthily stick your tongue out if you encounter someone doing something stupid (for example, running their mouth about how it's their right to not wear a mask in public)
Post a Comment