1. Learn that damn poem about which months have thirty days and which don't. I've got February down pat but the rest remain a mystery.
2. Eat better cheese more frequently. I might as well enjoy myself as I raise my cholesterol and expand my waistline.
3. Watch at least one of the tens of movies that I've never seen but everyone else my age has seen a million times. Maybe even two of them if I feel like overachieving.
4. Beat my own high score for number of books read in a year since I started keeping track on Good Reads in 2005. (If I finish the one I'm working on now it'll be 31) Either that or beat my own high score in Wii bowling, one or the other.
Okay, fine, one semi-serious one but it's totally necessary:
5. Train myself to say, "Let me think about it and get back to you" when I feel like I'm about to say yes to another commitment.
|Me, my sisters and our plastic sparkling apple juice glasses.|
New Year's Eve 1978ish