The transition to me working outside of the home several weeks ago has gone smoothly. We've only had one night of crappy frozen food dinner (kids loved it. Husband debated his desire for me to be out at work all day). I'm still getting pretty much everything done but the biggest corner cut has been finding time to get any writing done.
So with yesterday's snow day I should have had plenty of time to at least come up with a proper Five on Friday list! Instead, here I am at 7:40 am on Friday writing it instead. So what did I do all day yesterday if I didn't write?
1. Ate ALL the carbs. Pancakes, macaroni and cheese, cookies, grilled cheese.
2. Did some "Queen of Hearts" style hair (a little hard to tell but the beads are hearts and tiny crowns)
|And then I spent the rest of the day singing the Juice Newton song|
3. Fed the birds a bunch of times because that is what old ladies do
4. Dealt with the wet jackets, pants, gloves, hats, boots, socks, etc. of five kids, some of whom went out to play three times
5. Watched 42, the second part in a series of "Movies We Are Watching Together as a Family in Honor of Black History Month That Aren't Going to Hold the 6-Year-Old's Attention"