I actually do still ask these questions ALL THE TIME, but just in my head now. I've stopped wasting my breath on actually asking out loud because it's useless.
1. How do we completely lose a bedsheet?
2. Why are there footprints on the toilet seat?
3. How did he lodge this rock behind his dresser without me noticing?
4. Why is there a small plastic dreidel completely covered in chapstick in your bed?
5. How has the ceiling (or at very least the pot rack) not coming crashing down yet with all the banging and jumping upstairs?