I'm away with my husband this week (without the children!) so I'm writing this in advance (I can be so organized sometimes. Sometimes.) Here's a pic-heavy glimpse into a typical day in my summertime life:
1. I'm practicing benign neglect. They will find ways to entertain themselves when
ignored encouraged to. God bless the child that can entertain herself:
2. This boy loves his dog something fierce (and the feeling is mutual):
3. Summer means going outside to pick food:
4. Which makes the cooking more inspired:
5. Sometimes we come home and there's a squirrel stuck in the window. Because our house.
Stay tuned next week for pictures from the "Parents Gone Wild: Amsterdam With No Children" edition of Five on Friday!