1. Had some old friends over--it had been way too long. The weather was a little damp and chilly so it was a perfect time for a campfire. Naturally we decided to roast peeps on it--I'd say they were delicious but the kids devoured them before I could get a taste.
2. A crocus! Finally! We had a cold start to last spring too and never had any. I am terrible at picking favorites of anything but crocuses just might be my favorite flowers because they mean all the other flowers will be here soon.
3. I helped my hoarder son clean his room and he found this package. What is it? Looks like catfood. Label says do not eat and do not feed to animals.
4. My 4 year old asked me to write this sign for her room. I'm not sure what a "store napping" is but I'm a big fan.
5. And of course, most importantly, an amazing week of groundbreaking social justice theatre with the Meta Theatre Company. Two sold out performances of the "Vagina Monologues" as well as a staged reading of a collaborative piece we wrote in conjunction with a group of women incarcerated at the local prison. I'm so proud to be involved in this type of community action.
(Please follow https://www.facebook.com/MetaTheatreCompany?fref=ts for more pictures and information)
Post a Comment