1. I can count on one hand how many times I've slept through the entire night this summer.
And I don't have an infant.
And when I got up to three nights of full sleep (not even in a row), it made me deliriously happy.
2. I went food shopping before 8 am and I liked it. (Except for the part when I nearly ran into something and then . . . )
3. I muttered "goddamn robots in the aisle" to myself. Fine, it was out loud, but it was quiet.
4. I had to ask my oldest kid for help with something on Instagram.
5. Meanwhile, I also made some apparently absurd assumptions about what sort of SUPER BASIC* technology my 16-year-old would know how to handle:
Post a Comment