1. Her very first Halloween, she was 3 weeks old and I dressed her as a tiny Hula girl. I was a Hawaiian tourist.
2. Her next Halloween she was a bowling ball and I was a bowling pin (Daddy O was in on this one as a bowler).
3. We skipped a few years and then but then we were back with a bang! She was Edward Scissorhands and I was a lady who got her hair done by him.
4. Then she was Andy Warhol and I was a pop-art Marilyn Monroe. And because she's talented in many ways, she also did my makeup that year:
5. And this year she and I were the "Two Fridas" together. In person nobody really understood what we were trying to be but when I posted a photo of the painting and us in costume side-by-side on Facebook, it was quite the hit with my friends.
She turned 17 a few weeks before Halloween--next year she'll be a Senior in High School so we'd better do a matching costume one more time . . . (though it'll be tough to beat some of these) Thanks for loving dressing up with me, B. xo