And if you think it's just the exacerbation of hemorrhoids, you are sorely mistaken, my friend. See, I've given birth twice and just had my sixth colonoscopy and I've noticed a number of other commonalities.
I've narrowed it down to five for this Friday's list:
1. There is poop involved. And for me, frequently (and unfortunately), vomit.
2. Each subsequent time seems harder since now you know what you're in for.
3. Modesty has no place here.
4. I feel completely justified in my whining.
5. I never knew the number on the scale could change so dramatically in one day!