When we're not running around taking advantage of other people's pools and all of the great things to do around here, I'm catching up on housework and ignoring the children.
If they try to claim boredom, I give them a task. So it works out pretty well, they find tons of interesting ways to keep themselves occupied. Like:
1. Not sure what this was about and not sure I care (that's doll hair, not human, so all good):
2. That yellow blur is a toy motorcycle riding a homemade ramp out onto the deck.
3. The stadium formerly known as my living room:
4. He's ready for a bike ride, can't you tell?
5. I just walk away and wait to hear if there's any crying. That's my survival tactic.