I promise I won't trip my youngest child in an attempt to knock out her two wiggly front teeth so I can film her singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" if you could just see to it that I get the simple items on my list this year. I would really like:
1. My family to occasionally notice that I cleaned the house while they were out. (If you think I've been really good, acknowledgement would be nice, too. A high five perhaps?)
2. Continued health and security. It's a big order, I know. You seem to be pretty good at this one though and we're ever thankful.
3. I don't want to seem ungrateful, but maybe this year you could NOT mix up whine and wine again? I know you're tired and busy. I want the one with no H. Or at least less of the one with an H. Or you could just not deliver either and I'll find another drink of choice, no big deal.
4. Further opportunities to serve others in our community and around the world. You've been great with connecting us to the right groups and people to help us feel like we can positively impact the world. More please.
5. Please, please, please let my kid's teeth fall out before Christmas. This is my fifth child, Santa, it's my very last chance. For posterity!! Please?