It's my kids' last day of school and my oldest daughter's 8th grade graduation tonight, but that's not the only way I know summer has really arrived at my house. There's also:
1. We've hardly been to the beach yet but when I open the dryer, sand falls out. It's also there when I drain the tub.
2. I'm hyper-aware of my toes' existence because now that they're exposed EVERYONE KEEPS STEPPING ON THEM ALL THE TIME.
3. Getting the littles to bed on time is impossible.
4. I can't find my deck rail anymore. It's covered with towels.
5. I keep trying to pick freckles off the kids in my relentless quest to find deer ticks.
Post a Comment