A recent online discussion revolved around what your family's house rules were. House rules? I couldn't think of any off the top of my head but after a few days I realized we do have a (very) few hard and fast rules. They are:
1. If it's yellow, let it mellow (and of course, if it's brown flush it down).
2. No nakey butts at the dinner table. Just throw some underwear on, dude.
3. If you're outside it's socks off or shoes on. It's just that easy.
4. Play first, homework later.
5. No vomiting on the astro-turf.
|Yes, that bedroom has astro-turf on the floor. And no vomit.|