1. I like looking at the paw prints on my slippery runs through the park:
2. Homemade birthday gift for our fun and snarky next door neighbor:
3. Recently participated with my two older kids and some friends in "Feed the Need" which is an event at a local church where volunteers get to package thousands of meals for the "Feed My Starving Children" organization (http://www.fmsc.org/) We'll definitely be doing it again.
4. I just love this card my 8 year old son made for another neighbor's birthday.
5. Vagina Monologues rehearsals are underway! (For more pictures or info: https://www.facebook.com/VDayRVCC or https://twitter.com/RVaginaCC)
Post a Comment