1. Zucchini muffins! Even if you make it all healthy-like with whole wheat and hardly any sugar, you can throw a few mini chocolate chips in and suddenly the kids don't even want to know what the green stuff is. (Shred it and freeze it for making muffins over the winter too!)
2. Sliced longways and grilled.
3. Sliced in circles and sauteed with some onions and garlic.
4. Shredded, squeezed, salted, sauteed with garlic and placed on top of angel hair pasta.
5. Sick of those already? Have no fear. August 8th is "Sneak a Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night" (and I'm not making that up).