It's 2024 and here I am, still trying to squeeze in exercise, not forget to pick kids up from sports, plan a Day of Community Service in my quote unquote spare time. The one major difference is that I'm working outside of the home full-time now so let's just say there are some ongoing adjustments.
1. Kid: "Mom, when do you go to the grocery store?"
Me: "I honestly don't even know."
2. I am finally and truly embracing frozen, canned and pre-made.
3. I am literally scheduling in time to schedule things.
4. Answering even text messages now has a much longer turnaround time. Hang in there, friends, I swear I'll get back to you.
5. As soon as I get some stamps*, I swear this much smaller-than-usual stack of post-holiday cards are getting in the mail. Aaaaany day now.
|*AND I couldn't even commit to finding time to stop at the post office.
Stamps through the mail it is!