1. I once sang backup vocals for a children's song about a breakfast food that came to life.
2. I once had a baby in the water.
3. I once had to spend the night on the floor of the CVS with a bunch of strangers.
4. I once almost got kidnapped on the back of a camel.
5. I once got denied entrance into Canada.
SO . . what do you think? Which is the lie?
*STORY SLAM! Yes I'm co-hosting and yes, I'll be telling a story--that I've written and practiced in advance! No on-the-spot story telling for me! Join us tonight at Scout's in High Bridge at 7. I promise I'd never put anyone else on the spot, you can just come and listen!