Five things that I apparently need to remind myself, now more than ever:
1. Cooking healthy meals that I feel good about serving my family and eating myself: really not that hard
2. Inviting friends over to sit around the campfire and gab: easy peasy lemon squeezy
3. Finding time to get a little exercise in a few times a week: totally doable
4. Going on a date with my husband: absolutely possible
5. Doing these things are not only simple, they also make me feel good, physically and mentally healthy and strong, nourish my relationships and enrich my life.
2020 can go straight to hell and the biggest reminder is to not let it drag me along.