1. Apparently it's becoming a tradition that we have a snowstorm the first week of March. True this year, true last year . . . this year we didn't lose power but not all of our neighbors were so lucky.
|March 2018: Aaah, memories . . .|
2. In honor of St. Patrick's Day this month . . . Lucky Charms! Enjoy your once-a-year sugar cereal kids! I've learned to divide it up into jars. It's fun to watch who eats theirs the fastest, and who saves all their marshmallows for the end.
|(Yes one jar is purple, in case you were wondering)|
3. Time to make the rainbow bread! It's not that I even like St. Patrick's Day all that much, I just really like rainbows.
|I hope I have enough gel food coloring left over from last year--it's the only way to go|
4. Birthday season begins! Two of my boys have birthdays this month and we have two more birthdays next month so gifts and celebrations are on my mind.
5. I'm 100% sick of my winter wardrobe and am longing for skirt and sandal days.