A picture-heavy list today with highlights from our camping trip last weekend . . .
IN THE CAR:
1. There was a lot of gas being passed. Luckily I had my handy-dandy scarf to double as a gas mask.
2. Mad libs for entertainment, with lots of potty humor, naturally.
ON THE BEACH:
3. Drip castles! So mesmerizing and nostalgic.
4. Dead turtles! My youngest found this tiny little dead diamond-back terrapin turtle on the bay beach. A volunteer who was there teaching us about the horseshoe crabs told us it might have been an egg that never hatched (and then the eggshell part decomposed). It's so small and perfect, everyone has been fascinated by it.
AT THE CAMPGROUND:
5. Ah, nothing says, "THE SERENDIP CREW IS HERE!" like hoisting a child on to the roof of the bathroom to retrieve a ball. This might have happened more than once.