(*Yes they could very well be Dad or Any Other Adult Dealing With Children Moments. But I'm a Mom, they happened to me, and I like the alliteration.)
1. Remembering to bring a plastic bag in the car in case mopey kid vomits.
2. Nearly crying when she did not use it and indeed vomited.
3. Asking which block towers were too important to knock down and then vacuuming around them.
4. Having to uphold my end of the consequence discussed with child about behavior. I hate being the bad guy.
5. Feeling like I get more done before 9 am than some people do all day.