I'll be participating at another local storytelling event at the end of the month. This month's theme is FIRSTS. I've been thinking of a few ideas and have narrowed it down to one of these five. Can you guess which one I've chosen?
1. First time I tried to really freak my sister out but it ended up turning into a game that we then played frequently.
2. First time I met my husband in freshman choir and how he gave me his school picture (even though I didn't ask for it. He denies this.)
3. First car I purchased for $200 from my High School boyfriend (not husband) and a few of the adventures I had with it.
4. First time I left the hospital with an infant and thought to myself, "they just let me LEAVE with this baby?" and how I had the same thought each of the four times I left hospitals with babies after that.
5. First time I almost got into a fistfight in the supermarket parking lot but wisely convinced myself that it wasn't worth it.
(*Locals: come hear me and the other storytellers, too! https://www.facebook.com/events/1574617186106845/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming)