1. It wasn’t until my first child that I discovered I could easily sleep through my husband’s alarm going off next to my bed but the sound of an infant sniffling in the next bedroom would wake me from the deepest slumber.
2. It wasn’t until my second child that I really, really wanted a dishwasher.
3. It wasn’t until my third child that I put cheese away in the cabinet (and I remember saying at that time, “the third child is really pushing me over the edge” . . . ha ha ha ha ha.)
4. It wasn’t until the fourth child that I actually needed that third row in the car.
5. It wasn’t until the fifth child that I lost my ability to be consistently punctual and have actually completely forgot about going to some appointments (which I find highly embarrassing).
Post a Comment