. . . made by my naughty three-year-old this week. Yesterday she really lived up to her role as my challenge so today I'm going to think about five nice/cute/funny things she's done recently:
1. Slept until 7:30 this morning
2. Completely unprompted told me, "You good Mommy. You pretty."
3. Went to preschool three times (in this winter of very little preschool, that was amazing).
4. Sang along to many "Mary Poppins" and "Frozen" songs with great enthusiasm and many incorrect lyrics.
5. Played nicely with others more often than she punched them. (Small victories.)