1. I worked out in my family room . . . with a DVD . . . called “Turbo Jams” . . . that I purchased from the thrift shop. Really, that sounds about as hip as “Sweating to the Oldies” right?
2. Speaking of sweating to the oldies…I actually liked the songs they played on the DVD. They weren’t oldies! They were songs I liked by Michael Jackson, LL Cool J, Young MC . . . oh. Wait.
3. I discovered the sports bra I had on was not…quite…strong enough for the turbo jam cardio party.
4. During the punch and block segment, I hit myself in the head.
5. My 3 year old is obsessed with my breasts and when she saw the ladies on the DVD cover were mostly wearing sports bras, she kept screaming, “TAKE YOU SHIRT OFF!” When I finally got hot enough to do just that, she then said, “TAKE YOU BRA OFF!” and “I SEE YOU NIPPLE CRACK!” (cleavage). It’s fun having this kind of commentary while I’m trying to work out.
Post a Comment