1. Outhouse Theatre (We hang a movie screen on the outhouse in our yard and invite friends over to watch a movie on it. At the end of the summer we have a short film fest where everyone makes their own movies to show and there are prizes for everyone.)
2. Gingerbread House making on Thanksgiving Day! (And then smashing and eating of Gingerbread House at our annual Holiday Party with friends!) http://www.sisterserendip.com/2013/12/our-gingerbread-tradition.html
3. Secret Santa with the cousins on both sides of the family (so much easier/cheaper than buying for all fifteen of them. It's also more fun for the kids.)
4. Growing hands Christmas Tree https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=750197838328190&set=pb.627254967289145.-2207520000.1386682830.&type=3&theater
5. And, according to G, one of our favorite family traditions is "getting a new kid every couple of years."