1. When I was 4 years old, my parents bought a car. It was a green Nova. I cried because I didn't want a green car.
2. When I was 17 years old, I bought my first car from my boyfriend's parents for $100. It was 1973 Valiant and it was green. The passenger door would sometimes open when turning.
3. My Dad used to ask me if I'd go to Rutgers University and I would wildly protest (all I knew of Rutgers was the tomato variety and I thought it was just a . . . tomato school). I went to Rutgers.
4. I acted as Rocky the Squirrel in the East Coast premier of "Rocky and Bullwinkle: The Musical." A large photograph of me dressed as a squirrel hangs in the theater still . . . in the women's restroom.
5. I cannot stand having anything between my toes. No flip flops for me thank you very much.