Friday, August 16, 2013
Five on Friday: Why and How I Forgive the Man that Raped Me
1. Forgiving him was not for his sake, it was for mine. Not forgiving was like hate corroding my vessel.
2. Forgiving him does not mean I forgive what he did to me
3. Forgiving him does not mean I forget what he did to me
4. Forgiving him was a crucial step in healing and moving on for me
5. How? Putting myself in what I imagined to be his shoes. I can only guess it was an unhappy start to life that would lead a person to such desperate and violent measures.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You are such a beautiful soul, GinaReplyDelete