1. When the topic comes up with E, remind/reassure him that he DOES have a First Daddy, we just don't know his name.
2. Be sure to frequently look at my kids’ special photo books we had made that tell their birth/adoption stories and includes pictures of Z & A’s Birthdad.
3. Keep photos on display in their room for as long as they are comfortable with that.
4. Keep it an easy, natural part of discussion and never something secret or shameful.
5. Keep close bonds with other biological male relatives.