1. 12.5 yo B: She’s the mini me I always dreamed of but with a healthy dose of her father (a person I really love a lot) mixed in. She's also a tremendous help to me.
2. 11 yo G: his cartooning prowess and maturing wit. The way he really loves babies and toddlers.
3. 7 yo E: So much generosity in one little body. Also, the world’s best smile (which is currently missing two top teeth, making it that much cuter).
4. 5 yo Z: His new habit of making a bold and random statement like “Ticks don’t go on your teeth” immediately followed by the same statement in question form: “Does ticks go on your teeth???”
5. 3 yo A: Language explosion! I love to hear her sweet little voice speak to me with sentences of growing length, reasoning and complexity.
What they like about me:
1. B:"I love your enthusiasm when doing arts/crafts/cooking with me."
2. G: "You're a good cook"
3. E: "Because you play lots of fun games with us"
4. Z: "Because you make hot chocolate after we get out of the snow time"
5. A: "She play around at da beach wif me"